• New product

Lagar de Proventus

Lagar de Proventus is a wine from vineyards in the most famous areas of the Haute-Douro region, known for the production of whites full of character and personality.

The grapes are harvested by hand in 20 kg boxes. Manual selection in the winery before going through the press and subsequent fermentation in stainless steel vats. 80% of the wine is aged in tanks and the remaining 20% on lees and in French oak barrels for 6 months.

Slightly golden denoting concentration.

Delicate aromas with citrus and orange blossom notes.

On the palate you can feel the body and freshness, showing the flavors that can be guessed in the aroma. An extensive and distinguished wine with a crunchy acidity and tasty minerality that pairs perfectly with seafood or fish and any type of condiment and rice dishes.

Tres Manos

Data sheet

Wine vintage
Grape variety
Type of wine
White wine
75 cl
Vol. % alcohol
13 %
Wine aging

Specific References

Lagar de Proventus
Tax included


Guaranteed secure payment


Shipping in 24/72h